9th Annual Blue Diamond Almonds Shamrock'n Half Marathon
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Pick up your race number, d-tag timing device, and Tech T-shirt at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J St., Sacramento).
- Wednesday, March 13 - 10 am to 7 pm (Fleet Feet Sports, 2311 J Street)
- Thursday, March 14 - 10 am to 7 pm (Fleet Feet Sports, 2311 J Street)
- Friday, March 15 - 10 am to 7 pm (Fleet Feet Sports, 2311 J Street)
- Saturday, March 16 - 10 am to 6 pm (Fleet Feet Sports, 2311 J Street)
- Race Day 6:30 to 7:45 am - Raley Field
With a little luck you and 7,500 of your closest running buddies will participate in the Sacramento area's largest half marathon! There's no need to have Irish blood running in your veins to participate in the Blue Diamond Almonds Shamrock'n Half Marathon but you will need to register early. As in past years we expect the race to sell out by early January.
PROJECT FIT PARTNERS WITH PROJECT SOLE
We are excited to announce Project Fit's partnership with Project Sole, a non-profit organization using shoes to improve our community and make the world a better place. Project Sole collects donated shoes and distributes them to less fortunate people. In addition they offer financial support to organizations like Project Fit by providing $2 for every pair of shoes donated. You can donate shoes to Project Fit at Fleet Feet Sports Sacramento and you can find information about shoes that are appropriate for donation at www.projectsole.org.