Half Marathon - Course Update (as of 3/11/16)
Thank you for your patience this week as we worked through our necessary course changes to the Blue Diamond Almonds Shamrock'n Half Marathon course. With flooding rivers and parks we had to come up with a new and awesome half marathon course. We did it! The new 13.1 mile course cruises around Sacramento and still includes the Tower Bridge crossing, on-course bands plus a pass through the Blue Diamond Alley Cheer Zone. Due to weather conditions, we will not have an on-field finish but promise we will welcome you to the finish in style and with excitement!Click here for a map of NEW Shamrock'n Half course!
There will be five aid stations on course serving both water and nuun electrolyte drink.
Mile 3.25 (Auto Museum)
Mile 4.75 (12th & P; South side)
Mile 6 (13th & F)
Mile 8.75 (12th & P, North side)
Mile 10 (2nd and E; West Sacto.)
- NO dogs on the course or at Raley Field
- NO baby joggers or strollers in the race
- NO non-registered runners
- NO leg or foot casts
- Course not recommended for wheelchairs
- Course Time Limit: 4 Hours from the Wave 3 Start Time. Roads open to traffic at 12:30 pm.